The highlight of the product:
- CMOS image sensor DX 16.2 Megapixels
- The EXPEED II image processor, the highest ISO to 25.600
- The autofocus system 3D-tracking AF 36 points
- Metering system supported by sensor 3D Color Matrix
- Speed continuous shooting up to 6 frames / second
- Cinematic Movie Recording Full-HD 1080p Stereo Sound
- Integrated two automatic sensor cleaning system
- Screen 3 "Super-Density resolution to 921.000
Just as the images and some configuration revealed, Nikon D7000 is an upgrade to the D90 and D5000, standing in the middle of the D90 and D300S.
Nikon D7000 is similar to D90 but surely, the entire chassis is made of magnesium alloy to ensure rigidity and lightweight.Nikon D7000 owns 16.2 million pixel CMOS sensor, the second highest in the Nikon DSLR line (after D3X 24 Meagapixel), the new EXPEED 2 image processor speed faster for consecutive 6 framesframes per second, 100% optical viewfinder, 3 inch LCD screen resolution 921,000 pixels and the ability to shoot Full HD 1080p24.
AF system and metering of the Nikon D7000 is also new development compared to the D90 with 39 focus points, 9 cross-type points with 2016 RGB metering sensor to allow this version to stick definition 3D(according to the color of the object). Some other improvements include a combination camera button and LiveView mode (like the the previous D3100), Full HD filming and features to maintain focus in Live View mode and shooting through the mechanism full automatic AF-F.